Social Networking Profile;Code not passing

So, i'm not sure what I am doing wrong. Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone

Could you copy paste your code to the forum? Doing additional code in the course is not always a great idea, it could trick the checking script, try removing the <strong> tags in the paragraph i see on line 29

aw okay...I thought that may come back on me.

I recommend to not add too much additional code in the lesson, but rather store additional things in .html files on your computer? Or, if that is too tricky, you could use codepen

awww man...thank you so much...thats awesom! and thanks for recommending Codepen..I will try.

So I did remove the strong tags...but still having prob with
removed
<strong> </strong>
still having issues with the following:
<p> </p>

I also asked you to copy paste all your code to the forum, so i could have a proper look. That was just one sugestion

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
	<head>
		<title>James E Harris II</title>
	</head>
	<body>

<p> I am a 38 year young tech entrepreneur, male, and I currently live in Las Vegas, NV. I enjoying working in technology as it is always changing. And, I enjoy changing with it. I enjoy technology because it can be learned by anyone.</p>    
    <ul>
        <li><p style="color:red">Interests
            <ul>
                <li style="font-family:Futura">Reading</li>
                <li style="font-family:Futura">Programming Application</li>
                <li style="font-family:Futura">Learning, Living, and Loving </li>
            </ul>    
        <li><p style="color:red"> Jobs
            <ol>
                <li style="font-family:Futura">Sr.Financial Banking Associate</li>
                <li style="font-family:Futura">Professional Negotiator</li>
            </ol>
        </li>
        <li><p style="color:red"> Where I went to School    
            <ol>
                <li style="font-family:Futura">Smiley Face Elementary</li>
                <li style="font-family:Futura">UpBeat MiddleSchool</li>
                <li style="font-size:18px; font-family:Futura"> University of Phoenix (BS)(CURRENT)</li>
            </ol>
        <li>
        <li><p style="color:red"> Favorite Quotes </p>
            <ul>
                <li style="font-family:Futura"> "Go for it now. The future is promised to no one"</li>
                <li style="font-family:Futura"> "The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand."</li>
            </ul>
                 </li>    
             </ul>        
        </body>         
    </html>

You need to close the paragraphs tags, for example in one of your lists:

<li><p style="color:red">Interests

and you forgot to close it:

<li><p style="color:red">Interests</p>

if you close all 3 paragraphs inside your list, you should be able to pass

Thanks a Million steim94 for your patience..that worked!...don't know how i missed