Sleep Debt Calculator logs entire function as a string instead of just a number

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/introduction-to-javascript/projects/sleep-debt-calculator

Hi, I am halfway through my project and it seems when I go to run my code it logs to the console the entire getActualSleepHours function as a string concatenated with the string I already have written in the console log instead of concatenating the string with the number the function should evaluate to, and I can’t figure out why. Here is my full code, as I am not sure exactly where the problem is:

const getSleepHours = day => { switch (day) { case 'monday': return 8; break; case 'tuesday': return 8; break; case 'wednesday': return 8; break; case 'thursday': return 8; break; case 'friday': return 8; break; case 'saturday': return 8; break; case 'sunday': return 8; break; default: return "Error!" } }; const getActualSleepHours = () => getSleepHours('monday') + getSleepHours('tuesday') + getSleepHours('wednesday') + getSleepHours('thursday') + getSleepHours('friday') + getSleepHours('saturday') + getSleepHours('sunday'); const getIdealSleepHours = () => { const idealHours = 8; return idealHours * 7; } const calculateSleepDebt = () => { const actualSleepHours = getActualSleepHours(); const idealSleepHours = getIdealSleepHours(); if (actualSleepHours === idealSleepHours) { console.log("You got " + (getActualSleepHours) + ", which is the perfect amount of sleep! Good job!"); } else if (actualSleepHours > idealSleepHours) { console.log("You slept more than your goal of " + (idealSleepHours) + " hour(s) by exactly: " + (actualSleepHours - idealSleepHours) + " hour(s). Remember, too much sleep is also bad for you!") } else { console.log("You slept " + (idealSleepHours - actualSleepHours) + " hour(s) less than you should have this week. Try to get more sleep next week!") } }; calculateSleepDebt();

The problem is in the calculateSleepDebt function.

In that console.log
getActualSleepHours
should be
actualSleepHours
because actualSleepHours is the number.

Another alternative would be to do getActualSleepHours()
but I wouldn’t recommend that.