Simple Errors

Simple Errors

I've entered the correct code... wheel keeps spinning... I even included "break" [gotta love how codecademy doesn't tell us important information, and you have to dive into forums to learn about a "break"]... still, the code shouldn't break until the boolean is true, so....?

How to move to next lesson???

choice = raw_input('Enjoying the course? (y/n)')

while choice != 'y' and choice != 'n':  # Fill in the condition (before the colon)
    choice = raw_input("Sorry, I didn't catch that. Enter again: ")
    if choice == 'y' or choice == 'n':
            break

my mistake -- forgot I have to actually answer the question in the window...

By far, the funniest question in the whole of codcademy. I looked at your code and thought... did the devs make it so you cannot pass? Then I read the second comment and started laughing... I laughed for a good 2 mins :stuck_out_tongue: That was funny.
(No Offense)

:smile:
Yes, it's good for us to step back once in a while and not take ourselves too seriously...

Ha ha ha :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and, I will try not to let this topic close :stuck_out_tongue: ... And you can vote for yourself :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Bwahahahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha KEEP THE TOPIC ALIVE!!!!!

QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's that I already laughed for 5 minutes straight earlier today.
Otherwise I would have.
Everybody makes mistakes sometimes.
So it's okay

But its funny... :stuck_out_tongue: I NEED 20 Characters :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.