Simple Errors (4/19)

https://www.codecademy.com/courses/learn-python/lessons/loops/exercises/simple-errors?action=lesson_resume

This is my code for the exercise:

choice = raw_input('Enjoying the course? (y/n)')

while choice != "y" and choice != "n":  # Fill in the condition (before the colon)
  choice = raw_input("Sorry, I didn't catch that. Enter again: ")

and then my output spits this out:

Enjoying the course? (y/n)Sorry, I didn't catch that. Enter again: Sorry, I didn't catch that. Enter again: Sorry, I didn't catch that. Enter again: Sorry, I didn't catch that. Enter again: Sorry, I didn't catch that. Enter again: Sorry, I didn't catch that. Enter again: Sorry, I didn't catch that. Enter again: Sorry, I didn't catch that. Enter again: Sorry, I didn't catch that. Enter again: Sorry, I didn't catch that. Enter again: Sorry, I didn't catch that. Enter again: Sorry, I didn't catch that. Enter again: Sorry, I didn't catch that. Enter again: Sorry, I didn't catch that. Enter again: Sorry, I didn't catch that. Enter again: Sorry, I didn't catch that. Enter again: Sorry, I didn't catch that. Enter again: Sorry, I didn't catch that. Enter again: Sorry, I didn't catch that. Enter again: Sorry, I didn't catch that. Enter again: Sorry, I didn't catch that. Enter again: 

what am i doing wrong?

you must enter y or n into the prompt, then press enter, otherwise the prompt will keep coming

Sadly I’m getting the same error. I’m not even able to enter my choice.

Me too! Even after completely changing the code the output is the same.

Topic hijacking is against the guidelines, if you need help, make your own topic if you want help, and make it a good one:

otherwise helping is really difficult, just replying that you have the same problem makes it impossible for us to help you.