Should I take other courses before transitioning into "C++"?

I am taking lessons on two different sites, and they offer ‘C++’ , should I take other languages before transitioning into this course? Hopefully, I posted this in the right place.

C++ is as good a place to start as any, but it may be quite intensive. If you are new to programming you might wish to get your feet wet with an interpretive language, first. JavaScript shares much of the same syntax so would be a good fit, and it is much more forgiving since it does not need to be compiled first. JS errors are reasonably verbose and should help you to learn about debugging. What you pick up learning this language will help you prepare for C++.

Get fully immersed in JS, both ES5 (pre-2010) and ES6+. Start with ES5 so you get that under your belt.

Thanks, I am not an expert but I specialize and excell in JavaScript so I should be good right?

If that is the case then you should be able to get up and running in C++, particularly if you are already familiar with ES6+ classes. The learning curve will still be steep, but not as steep as it would be without prior JS knowledge.

Wonderful, Thanks for the help!