Share your Goal šŸŽÆ

Even though I spend most of my time at school and studying to pass my exams, I want to get more experienced with JavaScript functions, learn about responsive web design and learn how to combine html, css and JavaScript for a reactive and responsive website in the next 39 days.

1 Like

Been coding using various websites and I have to say, Code Academy has truly increased by knowledge of computer programming. Not only has it increased my vast knowledge, it has made me fall in love with web development, learning Java Script and basic HTML.

1 Like

My goal is to focus on Python 3 as a foundation and then work my way into Data Science and Machine Learning. Also, continue work on Web Dev, focussing especially on JavaScript.

1 Like

Hello everyone.
Iā€™m employed full-time job in Institute for Vaccines and Immunology as engineer for Cold Chain Vaccine, but i like to code (especially JavaScript and his frameworks) in Web Development as full stack developer. My goal is to complete Web Development Path and to start working as a freelancer in some next period.
Best regards

1 Like

My goal, like the challenge, is to do some coding every day. Thatā€™s pretty much it.

1 Like

I need to stop procrastinating and get this done! First time coder, started course summer 2019 and havenā€™t been consistent. Things are going to change!!

my goal is to complete 2 career paths, computer science and data science in next 30 days

1 Like

Having full time job, started learning python from codecademy a year and a half ago, now feeling pretty confident with my programming skills, rewrote several libraries from scratch for practice, made a game, dug deeply into algorithms.
For the next 30 days my goal is to finish last 30% of the Data Science career path and develop my machine learning skills.

1 Like

I Am Just An Teenager In School And I Am Trying To Keep A Streak Of Learning Python 2 Everydayā€¦ I Have Just Started Code Academy, And A Have 25% In Python 2, And I Am Trying To Get 100%ā€¦ If Anyone Else Is A Teenager And Has This Goal, Let Me Know By Replying To Meā€¦

Goal: get done with ā€œBuilding apps with Reactā€ in 30 days spending 1h a day

Result: Nope, still there.

2 Likes

I just joined Pro and it has motivated me to use Codecademy more. I am relatively new to programming, so I am hoping to get close to completing Python lessons. I am a third of the way through. hoping to get at least 2/3ā€™s through. I am not racing through. I want to get a good understanding of each lesson.

That would be awesome if I could finish the ā€œweb developementā€ part, and then find a specialization that I like !

Hello world!

Iā€™m 2 years out of high school and working full-time at a warehouse. I have been using CodeCademy(Pro) for the past 3 weeks. I knew I was interested in web development but I really wanted to see if I was passionate about it. After overcoming some hurdles in HTML I knew web development (and eventually data analytics) would be my career path because I love getting to the source of and solving problems. Creating my first interactable web page was the turning point for me. Prior to the 30 day I believe I was on a 5 day or more streak, so I want to use the 30 day challenge to branch out to other coders who are new like me and get some feedback from veteran coders. I also want to start creating some sort of project that logs my progress as I become a more well-rounded coder.

4 Likes

hi i am from Mexico barely speak and write English but i can read and understood , i came to codeacademy to learn how to build my own web site , up today i spend 21 days in cadeacademy and its amazing i love to learn new things every day

3 Likes

i want to learn web development and build some cool project out of it.

1 Like

My goal is to have a 30 day streak. I have been learning for years through various sites and been using the pro subscription for a couple of months, but I rarely have more than a 3 day streak. To me this is a challenge in itself.

1 Like

Hi everyone.
Iā€™m certified public accountant (CPA) from Ä°stanbul.
I am learning English and coding with Codecademy same time.
My goal is to make web app related to my profession. I want to complete web development path in 2020. I believe in the superpower effect of coding with some professional experience.

3 Likes

Todayā€™s my 2nd day of the challenge. I want to study and practice HTML and CSS at least 2 hours a day and be able to build an interesting website by the end of the challenge.

2 Likes

This one is tough! Especially if you are relatively new (like me). Once you get to a certain point, the concepts are pretty dense and require a lot of unpacking. Iā€™m struggling through that module myself right now.

Iā€™m starting again learning how to code. My goal is get close do finish the Pro Path in CS using Python. Already 40% done. My Goal is 1 hour/day, but weekends Iā€™m trying to learn a little bit more.