Share your Goal 🎯

I read comment of every users and there goals and their desire was really inspirational. In my case My first goal is to being a fast typist. I want to work in IT company and hiring managers demands for 70 wpm. I am currently at 50 wpm. I practice daily in wpmtest.org and follow different typing techniques. I just want to improve my typing skills presently. Sometime I got demotivated too. :frowning_face:

In future I am planning to sharpen my coding and management skills. Want to learn coding language like python and Java script. In management I want to learn digital marketing. Specially in SEO. Well planning to develop some web tools and start my own little start up. My main goal is to sharpen the skills. Acquire more skills I can.

1 Like

My Goal is to explore some coding languages and see which ones I am most comfortable with, using that knowledge will set me up for the coding career I want.

1 Like

I’m a Physicist. I’ve been a teacher of math and physics this past 4 years. My goal is to complete the Data Science Path and find a job with these tools. I hope to reach my goal before 2022. Good luck to everyone!

1 Like