Share your Goal 🎯

I have recently gotten a new computer, my goal is to have atleast 50kb of code on it by a month, (I know it is a weird goal)

2 Likes

My goal for the next 30 days is to complete the python chatbot course and make a little chatbot. Then I want to transfer my consciousness and my friend, Carrie’s consciousness onto my computer and make that a chatbot as well.

3 Likes

I want to spend at least 10 minutes coding every single day, and eventually get my first Python Certification!

4 Likes

Goals:
• Add SQL as a skill to my resume by end of 2021
• Understand the different applications of SQL within my current scope of work (marketing)

I’m open to being a motivation buddy! And I would like one to keep me accountable. :grinning:

2 Likes

Goal #1: Finish the Full-Stack Engineer career path.
Goal #2: Study 30min/day after work (5 days a week).
Goal #3: After finishing the course, get a job.

These are my 2021 goals related to my career. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey , i’m Anas. Had a roller coaster career so far. Been an Automobile Garage Supervisor, Sales Executive, Marketing & Service Executive , recently tried my hands being an entrepreneur and made losses. So i have decided to dig in the world of data science.

4 Likes

Hello Everybody

I am quite new in coding. I've tried it several times before, yet quit. Interestingly, I wanted to give it another try and this time it is working! Before it looked quite boring, however, now it is so entertaining that I can't do anything but coding on my pc. Moreover, to see what I did in just 4 days is amazing experience. I've completed Learn HTML first, and I am tracking Build a Website course at the moment. In short term, I would like learn how to develop websites by myself, after I gain enough confidence with it I would like to take front-end developer course to change my career to IT from communication and media.

I wish everybody can reach their own goals.
2 Likes

Good luck to everybody who started their coding goals this week! I can’t wait to hear what you guys are up to soon as you get better and better :+1:

2 Likes

Going to learn PHP very well for the next 30 days. Because PHP is relevant to my area.
The main goal is to be a full-stack web developer :blush:

3 Likes

Hey! I’m Patrick, so today marks my first day to try out the 30day challenge. Well my story is abit long , Let me try and make it short, I was into web development for a while, then i got bored, but i did earn a decent income as a “WordPress implementor”
I then got a job as Restaurant/bar manager and i thought that was cool, so i decided to quit web and do restaurants. Covid happened and i lost my job, due to the pandemic and other issues.
Now i have no Income, and i dont want to get back to web development with a that feeling/bug in my mind like i know i cant code. So this time round i have decided to dedicate my precious time to teach myself all i can about code and be a proffesional web developer.
One step at a time…:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey!, I’m Bee. so excited to participated in 30 days challenge. My goal is to change my current career job to something related to coding which is I consider future skill of the world. I heard the soonest and easiest skill that I should develop is HTML / CSS / Java first and then move to backend language like python or C++. So I think I’m gonna start with this way and hope it’s gonna change my life entirely. who know, right?

Goal #1 Finish HTML CSS JAVA couse
Goal #2 Learn 30-60 mins every morning (5 days a week)
Goal #3 Change career path to web developer by end of 2021

Let’s make it a good start for this 30 days together :grinning:
Catch you later.

3 Likes

My name is Megan. I am 35. I am new to coding and decided to make a commitment. I am looking forward to joining the challenge.

3 Likes

I’m Ghia. I’m a healthcare informatics grad student, age 26, interested in data science. My goal is to learn and become more efficient in python and SQL. my job is very demanding hours-wise, and school keeps me busy, so I need to be better with holding myself accountable with practicing every day

4 Likes

Hello! Starting the 30-Day Challenge! I am hoping to log in every day and work on my programming skills a bit and maybe finish the Python Course? Looking forward to hearing about everyone else’s journeys as well!

4 Likes

Hello, just starting the 30 day challenge, brand new to coding, but I need an new career start. Hoping to get through HTML, CSS and Javascript!

3 Likes

Hi, just started the 30 day challenge (1h 30). Done some coding in the past (i.e. 2020 world lockdown) around HTML. Going through my MSc and hoping to add this Python skill as part of my Data Mining module to help me secure a role in data analysis. Day one today and its been good so far. Can’t wait to see what comes up hereafter!

4 Likes

Hi here. I joined Codecademy 14th January 2021. I am in my 3rd week of 30 days challenge. This challenge helped me to complete 30h of Learn JavaScript in only 2 weeks. Now my goal is to complete the 6 months Full-Stack career path course before June 2021 :innocent: .

3 Likes

Great. I really do encourage you. It is not easy but YOU CAN MAKE IT :muscle: . Looking forward to hearing about your achievements.
Peace!

1 Like

I’m currently on the Build Basic Android apps with java path, i hope lo finish it and make an app, I hope it helps me when I enter the university.

2 Likes

Wow @kommas! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: That is amazing bro. I can’t believe that you got all these certificates in just in single year.
The fact that you made this exploit even though you are married and have children has blown my mind off . I am wordless. CONGRATULATIONS bro. You are an inspiration for me. I am 20, and I am not married yet. So this encourages me and make me realize that I can do it too.

3 Likes