Share your Goal 🎯

I must finish one of the path I started at the end of December! If I don’t do it I will kill myself :smile:

2020 is about to end.
My goal was to start learning a new language and get at least one Certification
I am 36 years old with full time job, married with two lovely kids.

I found Python a good one to start
Finally I got total 20 certificates for the year 2020

Here is my photo.

Happy Coding .!! (Codecademy Team Rocks)

17 Likes

That`s cool. Well done.

2 Likes

Good luck! It sounds like you have a solid plan and some experience to go on.

1 Like

Hi there! My name is Larisa and I am from Cleveland, Tennessee. My goal is to gain more knowledge on Full-Stack Engineering and code so that I can feel confident enough to pursue freelancing or joining a team! I do have some Front-End development practice under my belt. My dad has always had a passion for coding and I think I caught the bug. I love technology and helping others with their computers and simplifying processes for a more organized and efficient experience. I am very excited to be involved and learning with Codecademy & you all! :brown_heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations, this is sick!

1 Like

Hello - I learned some visual basic back in 2002 (ha!) but otherwise I’m mostly a beginner with some very limited coding experience. I work full time in the building industry (building performance analysis to be specific.) I’m an excel wizard and I use software that allows for custom Python scripts. I’m currently feeling a little uninspired and - I just had a massive change in my life: my dad passed away unexpectedly last month. He was a research scientist but he learned to code in the 90s to build a software (called Tilia) that everyone in his field currently uses for data analysis. I’m learning to code to feel a little more inspired - in my current job or otherwise - and to do something that was close to my dad’s heart. Wish me luck!

8 Likes

10 Min/day should get me started :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I want to do 10 minutes a day to supplement the information Im learning in my coding bootcamp.

2 Likes

An amazing effort Ioannis! – keep it up!

2 Likes

I have accepted the challenge! Get some!

2 Likes

I’m doing the challenge to prepare me for UX/UI bootcamp next month! I’m hoping I can get a decent handle on JavaScript by then.

3 Likes

I just started my 30 day challenge to complete the career track in Computer Science.

2 Likes

I’m back after being away for a while. I have a full-time job and family commitments, but I want to get back to it. I’m committing to spending at least 30 minutes a day reviewing what I’ve learned before and learning new material.

1 Like

Hello, everyone!

I’m a long-time college grad with a background of graphic design. I first came across Codeacademy about 6 years ago…and have a history of starting and stopping my coding habit here often. Still looking for work that isn’t freelance, I’ve found that loads of graphic design job offers prefer you to be well-rounded in both print design and web design. Feeling like my degree’s credentials are no longer enough, I was always discouraged. So I settled for a part-time job that I am well over-qualified for.

When I started my part-time gig, I promised myself to never get lulled into staying in a position where I am not using my full potential. Now, 5 years later, I have decided I am at the deadline of that promise and need to get my rear into GEAR!

It’s tough to stick with it, but I will do my very best to dust off my web designing/coding skills, build up a phenomenal portfolio and say hello to a career where I belong!

Let’s hope this 30-day challenge helps motivate all of us to better ourselves! Good luck to you all!

6 Likes

I’m a graphic design major and am almost done with my degree. I’m hoping to get an internship in the UI/UX field as a web and app designer and front end developer, so I’m using the 30-day challenge as I polish my skills in HTML and learn CSS and continue the Javascript course that I started over the summer.

4 Likes

My goal is to do at least 10 minutes a day. I taught myself coding many years ago and am hoping to refresh my knowledge and learn more. I’m really interested in ui/ux but also really enjoy coding.

2 Likes

i am gonna make a pygame platformer in 30 days i hope lol

3 Likes

very nice wall, i see have a good quality of the printed certications,

1 Like

I want to try to make a static webpage by the end of these 30 days.
Wish Me Luck! :grin:

3 Likes