Share focus tips! Just started 30 day challenge

Hey all - have a ton going on in life w/ a full time role, 1 year old at home and wife working remote. trying to carve out time each day to do the 30 day challenge for personal / professional learning. Any advice / thoughts about maintaining daily focus?

thanks!

1 Like

No matter how many minutes or hours you are planning to commit to it each day… always just start! Even if you think that you won’t have much time, have to do something else soon, are tired… just start. everyday. even if you feel that it will be for only 5 or 10 minutes! just - start!
If you manage to stay for longer and feel that you are losing focus, put a 15 or 20 minutes timer and take a little break away from the computer (3 minutes or so) once the time’s up. And restart. This will help you stay focused and fresh for longer.
Also, this is not a race, so take your time on more challenging concepts and redo it if necessary.
Many people try to speed run over some exercises and some concepts become hard to understand once they get more complex.
I recently completed my 30 day challenge and it was lots of fun! I really learned a lot.
Hope you have a good time! :slight_smile:

1 Like