Setting Up Conda in Git Bash

It works, but I unable to use jupyter notebook. I get the following message: jupyter: command not found in git bash download.

Utilizing windows 10, I don’t have the right-click choice to ‘Git Bash Here’ (several methods for making this choice however was fruitless).
Chosen to explore to the registry inside git slam utilizing album (I accept this is your choice b) and afterward input the code. Ended up chipping away at (the subsequent attempt): I can utilize the conda actuate code inside gitbash and see (base) over the following brief.
My issue presently is the point at which I open git slam, the principal line shows “slam: ./c/Users/myusername/anaconda3/and so forth/profile.dconda.sh: No such record or registry”. Any thoughts on the most proficient method to prevent this from occurring? I’m speculating that it was made by my most memorable endeavor add the conda.sh record to .bashrc; I didn’t utilize single statements and there might have been another type of client mistake.

I expect I could settle it by totally uninstalling slam and rehashing the cycle (ideally taking care of business the initial time), and this could permit me to add the right snap choice to Git Bash Here while arranging the establishment, however in the soul of finding out about Git Bash I am interested assuming there is another way.

Much obliged

This was my exact situation…

I tried this method but for some reason, it wouldn’t work for me. But I was able to solve the problem by just using conda init bash within the terminal , and it began working.

conda init bash