See Solution After You've Solved An Exercise

Hi all,

I’m currently working through the Python3 course and I was wondering if there’s any way you can see the solution after solving an exercise.
Often i like to try solving a problem before looking at the solution, and even if my output happens to be correct i would still like to know how a “pro” would do it so i could compare it to my code. But currently i can’t seem to view the official solution after i solved the exercise. Is there any way to do this?
If not i think this would be a great feature to implement a “See official solution” button after you’ve solved an exercise. Even though I’m fairly new to coding I’ve got the impression that It’s not all about the output your code gives, but also being able to get that output with the “simplest” code possible. I also want to be able to write code as proffesionally as possible. I believe a feature like this would help to improve that.
Anyone else feel the same way?

2 Likes

Yes, it is good idea, even if you pass the exercise that doesn’t mean that your code is good, for example(this example isn’t good because it would fail the test):
Log “Hello world” 3 times to the console using loops

//needed code
for (let i=0;i<3;i++) {
  console.log("Hello world");
}
//the bad code(I mean for the exercise)
1 Like