Searching For Interactive Online Resources For Understanding Violin Plots, Volcano Plots, Heatmaps, and Waterfall Plots

Hello, I’m not sure where to post this but here goes.
I’m in a Master’s degree working on bioinformatics. I need to learn to read a few types of graphs that I’m not very familiar with, including Violin Plots, Volcano Plots, Heatmaps, and Waterfall Plots. I can kinda get the gist of them. But when I look at them I feel like I’m not following them as well as graph types I’m more familiar with.

I’m looking for an online interactive resource for understanding how to read these things. I took a look at Khan Academy and Brilliant.Org and Codecademy websites and couldn’t find something like this. Thing is if this was just about reading about something more common that most peope here already know how to read like histograms and box plots then interactive resources would be easy to find for this stuff. And if it was just about finding passive educational material like a textbook chapter or a youtube video it would also be easy to find. But I’m not looking for that stuff.

Does anyone know where I can find this stuff?

Thanks.