Search text for your name

I'm having problems with writing the three strings/array in this assignment. The first bit of my code passed thru but this last part, about writing the "for" condition did not. Can someone check my syntax? I also have had problems today, working in Chrome and Firefox, getting to these discussion boards. That's why I'm posting in the loop section.
Thanks.

/*jshint multistr:true */
 text = "Jeanne is trying to learn javascript. Joanie is helpling Jeanne learn.";
 myName = "Jeanne";
var hits =[];
for (var i=0; i <text.length; i=++){

}

This is an incomplete for-loop.

Syntax is:

for(INITIALIZE; CONDITION; INCREMENT) {
    //Statements
}
//Example
for(i = 0; i < 1000; i++) {
    console.log(i)
}

Thank you cadecode. My cut/copy must have messed up. The for loop didnt copy completely.
it seems simple enought, the directions tell us how to do it. I tried switiching from chrome to firefox and waiting a day... to no avail.
any ideas?
Thanks

/*jshint multistr:true */
 text = "Jeanne is trying to learn javascript. Joanie is helpling Jeanne learn.";
 myName = "Jeanne";
var hits =[];
for (var i=0; i <text.length; i=++)

the directions say to leave the following {} empty, I tried this with empty curlies and without them, as above.
Whoops my for loop isn't coming out again, I see looking at the preview. I will just try to type it below. It is showing in this screen.

for (var i=0; i<text.lenth; i=++). It is still not showing in the preview screen.

for (var i=0; i*text.length; i=++)

Now it is showing in the preview pane. When I typed a " < " it stopped the rest of the line from typing out, both above using the preformatted code method and just regular typing.....how strange.

In other words, to get the characters to type out, I typed a * instead of a <

Better use the formatting hints given here:

The problem is that plain text uses operators to format the text e.g.

*test* results in test
**test** results in test
_test_ results in test
<test> results in
because it is meant to be use as an operator itself like:
<b>test</b> result in test

And many more of these, Markdown in the keyword to google for. The problem with your code is at least this:
i=++
There is i++ which increases the value of i by 1 and there is i+=x which increases the value of i by x but there is no mixture between those two.