Screen shots

How do I add screenshot?

you can press the upload button? You have a whole bunch of buttons above the text area you are typing, one of them is uploading a screenshot

I don't have any buttons except a blue round button showing a connection to CC a bell and my profile picture. Using IE 11. Win 10.

There should be several buttons, see:

including a up arrow button (next to </> to upload screenshots

Where do you want to upload a screenshot to? In the lesson? To make a print screen, you should have a button on your keyboard, that is so basic i assume you know how it works

Thank you. I was looking in the wrong place.

Download lightshot.
It is free and you can take the image url from your screenshot really fast;)

Thank you. I will. Rich N2KPR 73/88Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this electronic mail message and any attachments is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain legally privileged, confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please reply to sender immediately and delete the original message from your system. Show message history

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.