Screen 6/11

<PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING TEMPLATE TO HELP YOU CREATE A GREAT POST!>

<Below this line, add a link to the EXACT exercise that you are asking about.>
Learn the command line, environment variables

learn the command line, environment variables

<Below this line, describe in what way does your code behave incorrectly? Include ALL error messages.>
code seems to work fine but check mark will not appear to allow progress into next lesson, EVEN AFTER I CLEAR The terminal window. (sorry just don’t want someone to say clear the terminal window, when the lack of check mark after clearing is the problem here)

<Below this line, add a screenshot of your whole web browser so that we can see what you see.>

Letter case (upper/lower) is a big deal with terminal. Try typing export and not Export.

changed, still not getting the check

good suggestion though, will keep that in mind as a try to find solution

Dumb question, but are you closing/saving the file in nano before clearing the screen?

that’s, a good question, I actually have been and I had kept attempting to recreate the profile so many times I actually went back and used rm command to eliminate the extra ones I had made in the directory. You think that could have something to do with my issue as well?

cause there were like a ton lol

It could be. Try resetting the lesson if you can.

alright, I reset this exercise (hoping that’s the same as resetting the whole lesson if its not how do I reset whole lesson lol) will update with results following this post

^^ the above worked, however not by just resetting that lesson, had to go back to exercise 1 and restart each lesson as I went through it, and by the time I got back to screen 6/11 the coding/check mark validation worked.

Thanks man

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.