<html>
	<head>
		<title>Loving the font changes</title>
	</head>
	<body>
		<h1 style="font-family: Arial">Big title</h1>
		 <ol>
		 	<li style="font-family: Arial" font-size=16px>This item is big Arial.</li>
		 	<li style= "font-family: Verdana" font-size=12px> This item is medium Verdana.</li>
		 	<li style="font-family: Impact" font-size=10px>This item is small Impact.</li>
		 </ol>
	</body>
</html>

Changed = to : to see if it would help but still getting the error response:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
	<head>
	</head>
	<body>
		 <ol>
		 	<li style="font-family: Arial" font-size: 16px>This item is big Arial.</li>
		 	<li style= "font-family: Verdana" font-size: 12px> This item is medium Verdana.</li>
		 	<li style="font-family: Impact" font-size: 10px>This item is small Impact.</li>
		 </ol>
	</body>
</html>

Instad of quotes you need to put semi - colon after the font name like that:

<li style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 16px">This item is big Arial.</li>

It doesnt work because the font size is not in quotes so the code doesnt read it properly

Thank you. I had tried that, but it still didn't work. I tried again (see below), and it's still not working. Did I place the quotes incorrectly?

Thanks.

<html>
	<head>
	</head>
	<body>
		 <ol>
		 	<li style="font-family: Arial" "font-size: 16px">This item is big Arial.</li>
		 	<li style= "font-family: Verdana" "font-size: 12px"> This item is medium Verdana.</li>
		 	<li style="font-family: Impact" "font-size: 10px">This item is small Impact.</li>
		 </ol>
	</body>
</html>

Also tried to put a semi-colon between the font family and size but couldn't progress there either.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
	<head>
	</head>
	<body>
		 <ol>
		 	<li style="font-family: Arial";"font-size: 16px">This item is big Arial.</li>
		 	<li style= "font-family: Verdana";"font-size: 12px"> This item is medium Verdana.</li>
		 	<li style="font-family: Impact";"font-size: 10px">This item is small Impact.</li>
		 </ol>
	</body>
</html>

no
you need to use one pair of quotes in every line like this:

<li style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 16px">This item is big Arial.</li>

the style attribute ends at the second quotation mark, the property + value are separated by a semi-colon only, no additional quotation marks:

<li style="color: red; background-color: yellow">

Thank you so much! I did not read your corrections thoroughly, so had put the quotes in wrong location, as well as skipped the semi-colon. Thank you very much for your time, it's much appreciated!

Thanks! Appreciate the help!