'Save and continue' button inactive

<PLEASE USE THIS TEMPLATE TO HELP YOU CREATE A GREAT POST!>

<Below this line, add a link to the EXACT exercise that you are stuck at.>

Bordering on insanity
<Below this line, in what way does your code behave incorrectly? Include ALL error messages.>
I am unable to advance because the ‘save and continue’ button keeps on loading which has made it insensitive. My code is alright. My internet too is intact.

```

Replace this line with your code.
td {
border: 50px;
border: 1px dashed blue;
}
table {
border: 1px solid black;
}
That’s my css code

<do not remove the three backticks above>

Have you tried pasting this without that line of ‘illegal’ text…

td {
    height: 50px;
    border: 1px dashed blue;
}

table {
    border: 1px solid black;
}

I believe you’re getting the error because you’ve set the

height: 50px;

to

border: 50px;

Illegal text? None of that in there.
Replace this line with your code. is part of the ‘create a topic’ template, and That's my css code is clearly the OP telling us that’s their code.

@textsolver32204,
You said that your button keeps loading and stays unclickable? Could I see a screenshot please?

If you were to write ‘that’s my css code’ or ‘replace this line with your code.’ without commenting it out [which it hasn’t] it would be classed as illegal… :confounded:

only trying to suggest many alternatives to solving their issue…
Mainly it’s because they’ve changed height to border within td{}

I know, but that line that wasn’t code wouldn’t need to be in the code to tell the OP that’s their code anyway, so we assume that it’s only in the post.

I do think that the ‘replace this line with your code’ but needs to be redone so that it doesn’t show up, because often people don’t replace it.

/*w.e lol //////////////// */

Purpose of this reply?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.