Running Codecademy on Safari browser on iPad

Hey download DuckDuckGo! It works as previously mentioned…

Just downloaded DuckDuckGo, works perfectly, thanks a million- I was going nuts trying to get this to work on chrome and safari!

This keeps happening unfortunately, even with the duckduckgo browser. Codecademy, please help. It used to be a great advantage to be able to learn from the couch.

1 Like

I got same issues as I tap the ‘run’ button coming the freezing. DuckDuckGo still the same

I have had the same issue in safari and chrome but after reading the thread I am working on DuckDuckGo and so far so good.

It would be great if we can just use any browser on ipad/tablet to keep training anywhere.

3 Likes

I’m having the same problem with chrome and safari on an IPad Air 4th generation. Basically the Codecademy interface becomes unresponsive. I don’t have a functioning laptop at the moment, so this is the only way I can use Codecademy. I will try DuckDuckGo browser

Codecademy not working properly on my ipad too, it can run but there is no next button, and also in my path menu the lists not get checked. I tried using the apps but the screen is sooo small, probably only for smartphones.