Revision Project: Correction

Hello I did the revision project and I would like to be corrected. How do I send the code I’m doing in the codeacdemy text editor?

`

Hey digital8319312836!
There are several ways you can do that.

If you want to share your code here on Codeacademy or elsewhere you can either:

1- copypaste your whole code block in the textarea used to write an answer or a new topic here in the forum. In this case use three backticks ``` before and after your code block in order to style it and make it clear to read.

2- create a gist of your code from the Codeacademy code editor when doing an exercise. Creating gists is very easy, simply click on tools in the top right corner of the codeacademy code editor, as per in this picture:

Then a sidemenu opens on the right of the screen with the gist button in yellow:

After you click on that, a link to a github page is created, you can just share that link:

3- create an account on GitLab, GitHub, Codepen or any other website that allows to share code as text and paste a link to your file(s).

Choose the method that you find most convenient for you and hopefully someone will be able to help you out. :slight_smile:

Does this help answer your question?

Thank you very much it’s very clear