*resolved*

public class MadLibs {
/*
Mad libs project */
public static void main(String args){

//The template for the story
  String story = "This morning "+name1+" woke up feeling "+adjective1+". 'It is going to be a "+adjective2+" day!' Outside, a bunch of "+noun1+"s were protesting to keep "+noun2+" in stores. They began to "+verb1+" to the rhythm of the "+noun3+", which made all the "+noun4+"s very "+adjective3+". Concerned, "+name1+" texted "+name2+", who flew "+name1+" to "+place1+" and dropped "+name1+" in a puddle of frozen "+noun5+". "+name1+" woke up in the year "+number+", in a world where "+noun6+"s ruled the world.";
  String name1= "Jorge";

String name2="John";
  String adjective1="round";
  String adjective2="fat";
  String adjective3="skinny";
  String verb1= "went";
  String noun1= "nun";
  String noun2= "ball";
  String noun3= "tree";
  String noun4= "wall";
  String noun5= "grass";
  String noun6= "car";
   int number= 1;
  String place1= "mall";

}       

}

I have tried this several different ways and I keep throwing multiple errors. I am having a hard time figuring out the fix and it is frustrating because I’m sure it is something simple!

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!!
https://www.codecademy.com/paths/introduction-to-android-with-java/tracks/getting-started-IADWJ/modules/learn-java-variables/projects/java-variables-mad-libs

The variable declarations should come before the story variable declaration. (Because all those variables can’t be assigned if they have no previous value).