Reset Lesson

How to reset lessons in order to start it from the beginning?

Did you check FAQ?

https://discuss.codecademy.com/c/FAQ

Its in there.

2 Likes

So I checked, but it didn’t help me, when I am pressing the “Excercise Reset” they are only resetting one part rather than the entire lesson.

Which exercise are you at? What part is resetted? The lack of details make its really difficult to make a good bug report to the engineers or provide any help

1 Like

I am on functions, during the lesson “Taking but vacation”. I could not do part 6/7 so I used “get code”, but instead of getting a good code, it deleted my previous one and left the empty space, although I could go on to the next one. When I went to the next one, an error occurred

Whoa there!

1/script.py has been moved. This will cause problems with this exercise, please move 1/script.py back to its original location, or reset your files

I have reset the files, but didn’t help

This is a problem on codecademy side, let me ask the other mods. Hold on

2 Likes

Hi @pawcioco,

Can you try resetting your workspace again today? We identified an issue that was happening and it should work now.

Please let us know if you continue to see issues!

3 Likes

When I am pressing, “exercise reset” it for me is only resetting one part rather than the entire lesson. This way does it work whether it is some error?

1 Like

Hey @pawcioco,

I am not sure I understand your question. Can you describe more of what you’re seeing and what is not working?

Also, I posted a more thorough response here that may help you.

2 Likes

I was on just weight and see lesson and found reset exercise did not clear this issue (received the whoa there script.py moved error message and coding screen just said coding screen and would not let me type). I did find a workaround, clicking back through previous lessons and clicking run on previous code would allow me to get back to the last lesson and continue coding

1 Like