[reported #83] Ah Snap! There is an error in the exercise. Please try again later

https://www.codecademy.com/en/courses/make-a-website/lessons/closer-look-css/exercises/id-selectors?action=resume

Hey Guys,

So I am on exercise 9/10 of the CSS profile portion, specifically the CSS id Selectors, and I put in the respective code the right way, but I am still having issues. (P.S. You have to scroll to the bottom of the code to see where I put it.)

1. In main.css, add a new id selector. Use #footer as the name of the id selector.

#footer {
}
Click Run to continue.

The bar in the corner keeps saying, "Aw snap! There's an error with this exercise. Please try again later." Even when I selected "Get Code" and Codecademy did it for me, I still could not run the code. I have reset my browser and cleared my settings multiple times. Can someone help me? Could it be that just as the bar at the top says, that it's an internal error with the system and I have to wait until it's fixed?

Thanks.

body {
	height: 100%;
	margin: 0;
	text-align: center;
	width: 100%;
}

h1 {
	font-size: 32px;
  font-family: Palatino, 'Palatino Linotype', serif;
  color: rgb(121,149,117);
}

h2 {
	font-size: 56px;
}

.hero {
	padding: 250px 0;
	margin: 30px;
  font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Helvetica, sans-serif;
  background-image: url("https://s3.amazonaws.com/codecademy-content/projects/make-a-website/lesson-2/bg.jpg");
  background-size: cover;
  color: #ffffff;
}

p {
  font-size: 2rem;
}

.hero a {
	color: #00FFAA;
	font-size: 1.25em;
	text-decoration: none;
}

#footer {
}

Keep saying error, Ollie Bike Sharing
First Java class 1/12 is not loading/working
5. Did you change the h1 color to a hexadecimal value?
Java-Conditionals and Control Flow error
Exercise 7/12. Where did I miss/wrong ? Please help
2. Foor Loops - Please Try again Later

Getting same error here on a different lesson.

I'm getting the same error for a different lesson. same scenario. lesson 10/12 in the first java lesson.

This problem has been reported to the people who can help. Please continue to leave your screenshots, along with operating system and browser information.

Keep saying error, Ollie Bike Sharing

I'm using chrome on laptop (lenovo T450) running windows 7.

screenshot attached.

https://www.codecademy.com/en/courses/make-a-website/lessons/closer-look-css/exercises/font-color?action=resume

Hello, I cannot write the Hex code section of the lesson on color in CSS. It then gives me an error message, Ah Snap... etc. Any Answers?

body {
	height: 100%;
	margin: 0;
	text-align: center;
	width: 100%;
}

h1 {
  font-family: Palatino, 'Palatino Linotype', serif;
  color: #dabece;
}

h2 {
}

.hero {
	padding: 250px 0;
	margin: 30px;
}

p {

}

.hero a {
	color: #00FFAA;
	font-size: 24px;
	text-decoration: none;
}

Lesson 2/11 will not let me continue. Bug?

Im on Win8.1 Chrome browser Version 48.0.2564.116 m
stuck on 2/11

Tried running in IE
same thing!

Browser: Chrome Version 49.0.2623.75 m

having the same issue ......
ubuntu 14.4
it started when i reset my exercise via "Get Help" > "I want to restart this exercise"

I'm having the same problem. I'm using a Windows 10 Acer TravelMate P645.

Having same with the 'Mystwood Pastures' exercise. I am running Win 10 desktop (not the upgrade) and using Microsoft Edge as the browser and have also tried it in Chrome.

I am using chrome at a macbook pro.

I am stuck in Angular Services I

Browser : Chrome Version 48.0.2564.116 m

Chrome, win 8

simmilar problem here, please help me, I can't go to the next lesson cause the "error in the exercise" shows even if i click "get the code" ;/

Though I change as the code given it generates an error message. I don't get what I did wrong.

Do you have quotes around your code? If so delete..

It could be error in exercise
Paste in a screen shot of your error

Thank you,

About your question; Of course not, I was just citing.

Here is a screenshot

I'm facing the same challenge. Has anybody been able to figure out what's wrong?

I'm using chrome at a macbook pro. Can I skip this exercise or what do I have to do

Replace this line with your code. Do not remove the backticks.

Continuing the discussion from [[reported #83] Ah Snap! There is an error in the exercise. Please try again later](https://discuss.codecademy.com/t/reported-83-ah-snap-there-is-an-error-in-the-exercise-please-try-again-later/31273):