Removing Courses From Dashboard

Last time I saw threads about this was from years ago. Wondering if this still isn’t a feature. I really want to remove some course from my dashboard. Kind of Clutters things ups when I have a java course that I haven’t even started yet.

8 Likes

From the main course? Or as a course in general under my courses. If on main page when you sign in, click on another course, and that course will appear.

I hope this helps =)

2 Likes

from my courses section ? nope cannot remove a course

5 Likes

That’s crazy we still can’t do that. C++ won’t get added an I have done it 17%. I did java 0% but it’s stuck there.

2 Likes

maybe try the help desk and they can help you with your progress not showing up

3 Likes

It doesn’t really bother me, Its just funny that you still can’t remove stuff, its like a basic feature.

2 Likes

I’ll add it through as a suggestion

4 Likes

I agree. I’m looking for an x or soemthing to remove a Java course that I’m not going to do, but I can’t find a way to remove it from my dashboard.

5 Likes

Yes I am surprised that such an option is not available.

Please add a way to remove courses from the dashboard.

5 Likes

yeah this is nuts. I signed up for codeacademy 2 years ago to learn SQL. I have now been using SQL everyday for 2 years and have no need to continue the courses. yet I cannot delete them.

1 Like

I had the same issue. I went into the course (which was PHP), on the top right hand side I clicked on “reset course” and that seemed to work. I no longer have PHP on my dashboard. Hope this helps.