Regarding Modulo Section on Python for Beginners

Hi there,

I believe the website is glitched and I’m getting an answer for a different exercise. Can someone please answer all of these questions for me. I really want an answer for question 4 thank you!

You are starting a new campaign for your online shop where every 11th customer gets 11% off of their next order. For ease, you decide that order numbers that are divisible by 11 will receive the coupon.

Here comes order #263! Find the remainder by calculating 263 modulo 11 and store the result in a variable called order_263_r.

Print out order_263_r.

Checkpoint 2

Based on the value of order_263_r, should this order receive a coupon? Create a new variable called order_263_coupon and assign to it a value of "yes" if the order should get a coupon, otherwise "no".

Checkpoint 3

Here comes another order, #264! Find the remainder by calculating 264 modulo 11 and store the result in a variable called order_264_r.

Print out order_264_r.

Checkpoint 4

Based on the value of order_264_r, should this order receive a coupon? Create a new variable called order_264_coupon and assign to it a value of "yes" if the order should get a coupon, otherwise "no".

I see you posted the same thing in that other Python FAQ. It’s a bug in the course. The content wasn’t updated to match the solution. You can report it to CS. Be descriptive when reporting—include links to the course and screenshots.

Hi, I got stuck in Check point 2. Do you mind giving a pointer…? Thanks

Thanks for letting me know! I’ve noticed the same issue in the other Python FAQ. It seems to be a bug in the course where the content doesn’t match the solution provided. I’ll report it to Customer Support. When reporting, I’ll be sure to include descriptive details, such as links to the course and screenshots.