Refund

Hello,
I need a refund of my pro membership, I wasn’t aware I would be charged for a whole year and I can not afford that.
I’ve already submitted a request yesterday when I noticed the charge on my bank account, but I have not been answered.
Please tell me how to proceed with this as soon as possible, its really urgent for me to get this money back.
Thanks

Hi there, and welcome to the forums!

There’s not much that can be done to resolve billing queries on the forum, unfortunately.

If you’ve already raised a support ticket with Codecademy about it, that’s great. The team are normally pretty quick at getting back to people.

If you’ve not heard anything back in another day or so, please let us know and we’ll see if we can give someone a nudge. For the moment, though, as frustrating as it might be I must ask you to be patient and give the CC team time to deal with your ticket. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, Thanks

I will wait another day and If I don´t get a response I write to you again

Abril.

hello, I´m trying to contact codecademy customer support since last Tuesday (14th April) without receiving any answer… the problem is that I was charged for USD 191 of Codecademy Pro without my concern. How can I proceed for the refund? Pls let me know, thanks in advance
abril

hi, the 20th april I received an email of Codecademy that my refund will be in my bank account in 3-5 business days but I haven´t receive the USD 191 yet.
how can I proceed?

Hi there.

You should follow this up directly with the Codecademy Customer Support team, who emailed you regarding the refund. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 6 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.