Refund

Unfortunately, then there is little we can do at the moment except wait. If after a week you still haven’t heard anything, let us know.

it can’t imaging its codecademy intention to treat its users unfairly.

3 Likes

I really hope It will not take a Week.The debited me this morning and I reached out to them instantly. if somebody can help me I will extremely thankful

@realalpha please submit a request from here: https://help.codecademy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Our Customer Support team will be sure to get back to you within 48 hours. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have submitted the request a while ago but I feel like I’m being ignored…

@realalpha You’re all set! Please check your email for a refund/cancellation confirmation.

4 Likes

Hi lilybird,

I really need help in refunding my money. I was about to cancel and that got charged. I really don’t need this subscription. Could you please help me in getting refund :sob: I couldn’t afford this amount of money. Please help me out

@lilybird. Please do help me here :sob:
I would be really greatful

1 Like

Hi @csswhiz81172- welcome to the forums. :slight_smile:

Billing issues can’t be sorted out over the forum, unfortunately.

The OP submitted a ticket, @lilybird 's posts were just updates relating to that ticket.

If you need to discuss billing/refunds, you need to raise a ticket here: https://help.codecademy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

@csswhiz81172, @thepitycoder is right. The best way to handle this is to write our Support team for help. Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

I know billing issues can’t be sorted out over the forum, but I thought I would try anyways because I am really nervous and I read a few not very good things online about the codecademy support. I too was charged for the pro subscription after I had tried canceling my account. The form just did not work. I seriously can’t afford to pay 170€ right now. I already have submitted a request but got no answer yet so I thought I would try my luck here. If anybody can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

If you can update us with what happened that would be great because I am really getting scared right now

It is still the case that billing queries cannot be resolved on the forum.

If you’ve submitted a ticket to Codecademy about your Pro subscription, someone ought to get back to you pretty quickly (i.e. within 48 hours).

Bear in mind there was recently a public holiday in the US, so there may be slightly longer response times than usual. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Lilybird I am in the same situation and I am in dire need of a refund.

Hi there! Our Customer Support team will be happy to help you with this. Please reach out to the team via the Help Center here: https://help.codecademy.com/hc/en-us

1 Like

I already submited a request.

1 Like

Hi, I have contacted you about a refund too. I was positive I had cancelled a few days after my trial as I was just using this for a class. I woke up today to see I was charged $239 which is over half the money I deposited to take care of my expenses which include food for my elderly parents during the pandemic. None of us are working right now and I can’t afford to lose that money which we need for food and medical supplies as I’m taking care of my parents at home! Please refund me!

Hi there.

I can appreciate that this must be frustrating with everything going on, but as you’ve raised a ticket with Codecademy through the help centre someone ought to get back to you shortly.

If you’ve not heard back after a day or so, let us know and we (or, more accurately, @lilybird) may be able to nudge things along. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, Did you get your refund?

As long as you’ve submitted a ticket to our Customer Support team, that’s all you need to do for now. They will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.