Refund please

I signed up for the course because I saw it was free, but now I get charged again, please pay me back. I am a student now so I don’t have much money

Hi @giahuyl9210384905!

I’m sorry, but the people on the forums are unable to help you with this. Please submit a help request on https://help.codecademy.com/hc/en-us so you can ask them for a refund.

3 Likes

Did u ever end up getting a refund

Hey @script1801560279, welcome to the forums!

I am unable to check if the user got their refund. I’d recommend asking the user who requested the refund and check with them if they got the refund.

Hope this helps!
Steven

1 Like

I don’t get a refund

Hey there, we just took a look at your account and it looks like you haven’t written to support. Please do, and reference this thread, and our support team will do what we can to take care of you. Thank you!

3 Likes

Hi, I hope you are staying safe and healthy. This also happened to me and I am terribly worried as I can’t afford $200 especially during this pandemic. I have submitted a ticket. If anyone’s reading this right now, please help me. Thank you, I really appreciate this.

1 Like

Hi, I was also charged $207 today, without any notice from them, I cancelled my subscription immediately, and wrote to their online support asking for cancelling the payment, don’t know whether they would refund.

Hi there,

The Codecademy Customer Support team handles all billing issues, and they don’t monitor the forums. If you have yet to hear back about your ticket, feel free to follow up directly with them.

You should receive a response within 48 hours. :slight_smile: