Reddit Client, need help being able to grab the data from JSON

I think i have found where the error is. For context, i’ve changed the structure of the file slightly to find where the error was occurring which has led to the thunk grabbing the data moving to app.jsx and now the feed component is mostly presentational. This has led to the occur moving to the app.jsx file. so the error lies in the code between the useSelector and the return. Plus I changed the data that is being inputted into the feed value in app.jsx by changing the feedSlice, this now returns the data such that a new value holding a “deeper” part of the object is no longer needed.

So ultimately i think the solve for this may be getting past the kind and data object as react does not like those object at all. Which is weird as I have made another practice react-redux app where this issue hasn’t happened which is why i think its the kind and data objects within the feed variable causing the issues.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.