Ravenous Project Can't get path for App.js to work correctly

First things first, here’s the link to the project

I’ve run into trouble right at the beginning, as I hit step 8 where it tells me to move app.js and then fix the path in index.js, I cannot, for the life of me, find a path that will allow it to be found.

My App.js file has the full path of X:/user/ravenous/src/Components/app/app.js on my hard drive.
My index.js path is X:/user/src/index.js

My brain tells me that the path should be ‘./Components/app/app.js’ , but clearly, I’m not right about that one, or any of the slight alterations/extensions/shortened versions that I’ve been able to come up with.

Please help, i’ve been stuck so long i’m no longer sure that my brain is functioning lol.

My brain tells me that the path should be ‘./Components/app/app.js’

Maybe it’s just an Uppercase/Lowercase error? …
import App from "./components/App/App";

At your suggestion, I tried all different capitalization practices, and as I’m building the app in VSCode, I have made sure following through the program that the parser believes my path is pointing to the right place, but as soon as I try to localhost the app after creating the components directory, all I get is this error:

"
Compiled with problems:X

ERROR in ./src/index.js 7:0-35

Module not found: Error: Can’t resolve ‘./components/App’ in ‘C:\Users\ryanc\ravenous\src’
"
displayed in the app window.

every step until that one goes smoothly, and as soon as I have to fix the path back to the App.js export, everything falls apart

the line of code in question:

import App from './components/App';

has also been tried with all other permutations of capital and lowercase first characters of each name

Update - without changing the path, I was able to get the app to render by fixing the path to logo.svg.