Ravenous Part 4

Can anyone tell me where I’m going wrong here please?

You must select a tag to post in this category. Please find the tag relating to the section of the course you are on

When you ask a question, don’t forget to include a link to the exercise or project you’re dealing with!

If you want to have the best chances of getting a useful answer quickly, make sure you follow our guidelines about how to ask a good question. That way you’ll be helping everyone – helping people to answer your question and helping others who are stuck to find the question and answer! :slight_smile:

I think it may be related to your import of the Yelp object (which holds search function) but it is hard to say for sure without the code. Double-check the import of Yelp object in App.js and export default of the same object in Yelp.js. If still having problems, post the code of those 2 files and SearchBar.js but make sure to delete your API-key from Yelp.js before uploading.

If you look in your yelp.js file, you have named the method inside of yelp object searchYelp. Then you are trying to call this method from App inside a method also called searchYelp with the function call Yelp.search. There is no Yelp.search method so that is the problem your error msg is pointing out. You will either have to change the name of this call in App.js (to reference Yelp.searchYelp) or you can rename the method in yelp.js (searchYelp) to just search so that the function call matches the method name.

Also, for next time, it’s usually easier to work with if you copy/paste the code into forum. It can be really helpful to quickly figure out the problem…