Ravenous Part 4 Generic Pizza Image

I am doing Ravenous Part 4 and I have loaded my website and the search is working but a generic image is coming for the restaurants how do I fix it? here is a link to the exercise I will include a picture of what I am talking about. https://www.codecademy.com/paths/web-development/tracks/front-end-applications-with-react/modules/ravenous-part-four/projects/interacting-with-yelp-api

Notice the generic Pizza Image is there instead of the image for the restaurant.

Did you update your Business component so your image uses the business.imageSrc from the props?

I’m not sure. I thought I did but I don’t know. I will copy my code and show you.

![image|666x500 (upload://uqAVgQ3ncpnGMXn3SDsUEmBxQ5f.png)

Thanks for your help. I have tried and this is my code and its still not working. Do you have time to look at it thanx?

You’re still using the default image right here, so no matter what you pass to the component, that image is hardcoded into the output.

1 Like

Yeah you’re right. I realised that I didn’t use ImageSrc. I added it now and it is working. Thanx heaps for your help! :slight_smile:

1 Like