Ravenous- Part 1 - Compiling Error - Module not found: Can't resolve

https://www.codecademy.com/paths/build-web-apps-with-react/tracks/bwa-intro-to-react/modules/ravenous-part-one/projects/create-prj-components

I just finished the first Part of the ravenous project, but it seams to have a problem at the end when trying to compile.

I get this 3 errors:

‘’’
Error: Cannot find module ‘./SearchBar/SearchBar’

This one:

./src/components/App/App.js Module not found: Can’t resolve ‘./BusinessList/BusinessList’ in ‘D:#Documents\JavaScript Docs\Projects\React Projects Learning\Codecademy Ravenous Project\ravenous\src\components\App’ :1

And this one:

./src/components/App/App.js Module not found: Can’t resolve ‘./SearchBar/SearchBar’ in ‘D:#Documents\JavaScript Docs\Projects\React Projects Learning\Codecademy Ravenous Project\ravenous\src\components\App’
‘’’

I checked all the export and imports and they are all accordingly I believe, I checked the walk through video and they all are the same.

Thank you for your help

Manage to fix it.
On the App.js, when importing the BusinessList and the SearchBar, i was missing a dot.
But i belive that on the video was showing only one dot, but anyway this is how it should look like I guess.

import BusinessList from ‘…/BusinessList/BusinessList’;

import SearchBar from ‘…/SearchBar/SearchBar’;