Radio buttons disappear in WorkAround Explorer Project

So I’m having difficulty with Learn Intermediate JavaScript workAround Explorer project. Specifically part 8.
Link

So I’m going to break this down step by step as I’ve restarted the project twice already, looked at all the hints and still have no idea where I’m going wrong.

Part 1: I add this to the bottom salaryData.js

export { getRoles, getCompanies, getDataByRole, getDataByCompany };

export default salaryData;

Part 2: I add this import to the top of main.js

import { getRoles, getCompanies } from ‘./modules/salaryData.js’;

Part 3: I replace

const companies = ;

const roles = ;
With this
const companies = getCompanies();

const roles = getRoles();

Part 4: In index.html I add type=‘module’ to the script section.

Part 5: in workAroundMoudle.js I add these imports

import {getDataByRole, getDataByCompany } from ‘./modules/salaryData.js’;

import salaryData from ‘./modules/salaryData.js’;

Part 6: I fix the functions to use the imports same as hint.

Part 7: In workAroundModule.js I add export before each function.
(I also tried this at the bottom of the file but have it commented out currently

//export { getAverageSalaryByRole, getAverageSalaryByCompany, getSalaryAtCompany, getIndustryAverageSalary };

Part 8: This is where everything goes wrong. I add this import in main.js under my previous import.

import { getAverageSalaryByRole, getAverageSalaryByCompany, getSalaryAtCompany, getIndustryAverageSalary } from ‘./modules/workAroundModule.js’;

Here the radio button just disappear and I’ve no idea why. Could anyone help please, I tried debugging myself with inspect element it shows this error.

GET https://Numbers.cc-propeller.cloud/modules/modules/salaryData.js net::ERR_ABORTED 404

If I comment out the import from step 8. It comes back to normal. I’m loosing my mind.

problem fixed. The import file path in workAroundModule was wrong. No need for ./Modules