Race Day -

The console.log statement lacked the backtick to make the template literal work. Also, you forgot to delete the if in the last else if statement when it is supposed to have said:

else {
console.log(“Report to the registration desk”)
Hope this helps

let raceNumber = Math.floor(Math.random() * 1000); let registeredEarly = false; let runnerAge = 32; if (runnerAge > 18 && registeredEarly) { raceNumber +=1000; } if (runnerAge < 18){ console.log('Youth registrants run at 12.30 p.m. (regardless of registration). Your number is ' + raceNumber +'.'); } else if (runnerAge > 18 && registeredEarly){ console.log('You will race at 9:30a.m. and your number is ' + raceNumber + '.'); } else if (runnerAge = 18 && registeredEarly){ console.log('You will race at 9:30a.m. and your number is ' + raceNumber + '.'); } else if (runnerAge > 18 && !registeredEarly){ console.log('You will race at 11:00a.m. and your number is ' + raceNumber + '.'); } else if (runnerAge = 18 && !registeredEarly){ console.log('You will race at 11:00a.m. and your number is ' + raceNumber + '.'); }

I hope this can provide a good example for someone.
A problem I ran into was Youth registrants: I wrote it as my final line of code initially. Problem was that no matter if I set registeredEarly as either true or false, regardless of age it would always make it so the code results in an adult registrant. I fixed this by simply putting it at the top so it would be the first thing processed in the line of code.
Make sure to account for runners at age 18 or it won’t produce an answer!