Codecademy Forums

Quiz q ? home_try_on h? purchase p?

I may be missing something but I’m not sure I understand why these three table names have a single character following them in the hint statement. Any ideas ?

https://www.codecademy.com/paths/analyze-data-with-sql/tracks/analyze-data-sql-analyze-real-data/modules/analyze-data-sql-usage-funnels/projects/analyze-data-sql-usage-funnels-with-warby-parker

I think it is possible shorthand coding for “quiz AS q”, “home_try_on AS h”, and “purchase AS p” which should allow us to reference the Quiz table as q instead of writing the whole reference out like quiz.some_column_name.

Although I think I understand it, if what I said above is correct, it’s not good practice to implement a coding technique without explaining it on a website that is teaching coding.

Also, when I ran the queries, even with the code the site provided, I couldn’t get any results. I also didn’t get results in the first Funnels lesson on the last step. Anyone else having problems with getting results to show in the query display?