Questions about the Membership Plan

Hi! I’ve got a quick question. Is there a way for me not to fill 7 day trial and just use the free courses without it? It seems that to “enroll” in the free courses, you have to fill out an application with your card data and I don’t want to do that. Suggestions?

Hello @design9589581028, no, when you go to the page, and it offers you a free trial, you can simply click back button in the top left corner, and this will take you to your dashboard:

I hope this helps!

Bro, it’s not that easy lol, if possible at all. You go back and what? You still can’t try any of the courses(I want Web Dev for ex) I think you must give your card info, there’s no other way

Oh, sorry, I mis-understood your question. Certain courses (Skill paths/Career Paths-the Web Dev course comes under this banner) are PRO only. All of the other courses have at least some free content. If you want to do the free trial, as far as I know, you must enter you credit card details. @alyssavigil, is this true?

What? Wasn’t that supposed to be free? I mean, this course is advertised everywhere as free, what the heck. Ok, where can I see that free stuff?

Everything that doesn’t have the PRO label on it like this:
Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 13.40.47
Have free elements (all the lessons are free, but you won’t be able to do the quizzes or the challenge projects). Courses such as these:
Screen Shot 2020-05-10 at 13.41.58
Are PRO only. Sorry I couldn’t be more help!

1 Like

I think I got it now. What a bummer tho, I never trusted ads in my life, but this really sucks. Well, enough whining, hope that they will be worth the time and effort. Thanks btw, at least someone in this community seems to care. All the best, bud)

1 Like

You’re welcome, and enjoy the coding you do! :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.