Question Re: 7/15 - Or Boolean - bool_one

Hi there,
I'm very new to this and I'm stuck at the "Or" boolean exercise. It's my understanding that all that's required is answering True/False to the "Or" booleans. If one statement is true, then it's True. If both are False, then it's False. If both are true, then it's True.

First- is that the correct logic?

I'm stuck on bool_one:

1. Set bool_one equal to the result of 2**3 == 108 % 100 or 'Cleese' == 'King Arthur'

So, 2 to the power of 3 is 8, and 108 divided by 100 is 1.08. Those things are not equal, so part one of this is False.

Am I misunderstanding this part?

What's up with the Cleese/King Arthur thing? Am I missing a lesson where these are actually assigned values, or is this literally about Monty Python... Cause that was Graham Chapman. So in my view (as Bernie would say), these are both false statements.

So, I wrote my answer as:
bool_one = False

This isn't the only one that's being rejected, but I want to make sure I'm even starting on the right foot. Thanks for your help!

uhm.. yes and no? 108 divided by (for which we use /) 100 is 1.08. but we use %, which means find the remainder, which is 8. Which means we have a positive integer, which is considered true. Those two strings do not equal, so that is false
so, true or false will evaluate to true, as you already said yourself. So bool_one is true. Make sense?

Ah, gotcha. I thought for some reason that % meant divide in Python. Thank you!