Question of the Week: Note-taking Strategies

Hi when i learn first i watch the video and if i dont remember about anything i take note. :slight_smile:

My project credit card generator. The main advantage of the credit card generator is that it allows users to make use of the system even without the knowledge of the person using it. Hence, people may end up spending more money on these fake generators than they actually have. The fake CC systems are made available online; so users do not have to look too hard to find them.

What a amazing team here. Going to do it too then. Then we can reach the productivity and our goals. I did a screen shots on CodeCademy for me. So I have them in folders on my laptop. Actually have to find out better way for my notes. I am quiet fancy for the google notes. Do not know why my brain can not take such a easy information or instruction. I forget almost all again. So I must do better notes. But I must say sometimes the hand writing is very useful. So do not hesitate with hand writing. Also it is a lot things to write. So also the links are important. Thank you all for the hint.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing that! I’ve been taking notes by hand because it’s how I’ve always learned best, but it’s been SUPER time consuming. I just preferred it to other applications I know of for digital note taking.

I’m checking Notion out now!

1 Like