Question Bank

Hi there,

I am currently working on the Web Development Path in Codeacademy and learning the basics of HTML, CSS, SQL and Javascript. Now I feel almost ready to start the project that i was hoping to build when signing up at Codeacademy. About the project:

I am basically aiming to build an online question bank for a standardized test that I belive has a lot of potential. It has to look professional at the end and I am aiming to sell it as a service when its done (including a scipt and videos). For now I am just working on the question bank which I planned to build using SQl. Hwever, now I have considered using Wordpress to speed thing sup a little bit (especially learnpress). I have looked at some of the LMS plugins and most of them don’t look exactly like what I am aiming for (I can be very picky). Now my questions are:

1. How flexible can I be when using wordpress and plugins? Is it advisable to chang the source code?
  2. Does using plugins make sense or should I rather use existing source code and start from scratch?

Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

Johannes