Python Taking a Vacation 7/7

Loads indefinitely after clicking “Run”. Tried Chrome, IE, and Firefox. My original code was deleted (due to an error) so I copy/pasted working code from the forums (so I know it’s correct). I just want to get past this exercise to continue learning.

Sounds like an infinite loop issue to me…

There’s your problem. You should never use code that you didn’t write or you don’t understand. Just try redoing the exercise. From now on, please refrain from using someone else’s code. It is bad practice and against our community guidelines.

I apologize for breaking the rules. I was just trying to avoid starting over all the previous exercises I had already passed on my own. The code i pasted appeared identical to the code I had typed that was deleted. I don’t know why the console deleted the code I had originally typed. I suppose it won’t hurt to redo the whole exercise from the beginning. I just thought the problem may persist and delete my code again and I was looking for a work-around. Thanks for the reply.

EDIT: What does this mean?
"Whoa there!

1/script.py has been moved. This will cause problems with this exercise, please move 1/script.py back to its original location, or reset your files"

The Python course has been moved to a new environment, this affected progress. This change was announced in

• Codecademy’s Blog
  • In the exercises themselves
  • You may have even received an e-mail

Codecademy did its best to get this announcement out to everyone. So there isn’t really anything we can do to remedy your issue other than having you go through and redo the exercises.

A post was split to a new topic: Getting a message saying nothing was printed