Python Syntax- What's Wrong?

python

There's something wrong with the syntax for variable fiveq, and I don't know what. Help appreciated.

firstq == raw_input("Hello there! Are you having a good day?(Type YES or NO)") secq == raw_input("Would you like me to tell you a story?(YES OR NO)") thirq == raw_input("""The masked child walked towards the house. His pale feet were bare, and his grey pants were tattered and torn at the knees. As his long brown, thick winter coat swished against the ground, the long knife in his right hand shone through the blood covering it. As the boy walked towards the house, he sighted his target through the eyeholes of the gas mask. Oblivious to the world, the boy's quarry was hunched in front of a computer, staring at it intently. Once the boy was behind the target, he raised his knife over his target's head... OH GEEZ LOOK OUT HE'S BEHIND YOU!!! Are you dead yet? (YES/NO)""") fourq == raw_input("Aw, man... did you reincarnate or something? (YES/NO)" fiveq == raw_input("So you're a Time Lord then... did you reincarnate with ginger hair? (YES/NO) "
`

you assign values to variables with single =

I removed the extra equal sign, but it still isn't working.

firstq = raw_input("Hello there! Are you having a good day?(Type YES or NO)")
secq = raw_input("Would you like me to tell you a story?(YES OR NO)")
thirq = raw_input("""The masked child walked towards the house. His pale feet were bare, and his grey pants were tattered and torn at the knees. As his long brown, thick winter coat swished against the ground, the long knife in his right hand shone through the blood covering it. As the boy walked towards the house, he sighted his target through the eyeholes of the gas mask. Oblivious to the world, the boy's quarry was hunched in front of a  computer, staring at it intently. Once the boy was behind the target, he raised his knife over his target's head... 
        OH GEEZ LOOK OUT HE'S BEHIND YOU!!! 
        Are you dead yet? (YES/NO)""")
fourq = raw_input("Aw, man... did you reincarnate or something? (YES/NO)"
fiveq = raw_input("So you're a Time Lord then... did you reincarnate with ginger hair? (YES/NO) "

for each open parenthesis ( you have to close too with ) ... please find where you missed it

Thanks, it's working now.

I apologize for being a noob.

no worries, no other way to learn.