Python problem

I’m sorry to interrupt, but while looking for a possible answer I saw this thread. I just want to ask; is there a problem with the new version of “Learn Python?”. I’m wondering if it’s just me or every time I’m about to go to this exercise it says " 9/script.py has been moved. This will cause problems with this exercise, please move 9/script.py back to its original location, or reset your files" and I don’t understand what it means. I’ve already had to start over today (because yesterday they removed the old Python) before I ran into this problem. If anybody knows please let me know! thx.

Post a link of the exercise and a screenshot :grinning:

I’ve just seen the same error. I tried leaving the course and returning and now the code editor has disappeared. Were you able to get past the error message?

This is the link

. https://www.codecademy.com/courses/learn-python/lessons/python-lists-and-dictionaries/exercises/this-next-part-is-key?action=lesson_resume(I tried logging out and reload multiple times and it keeps happening.Here is a screenshot too:Screenshot (1)|690x388.

I t’s appears I figured it out. That is, with the help of others having the same problem, I just went back to the previous exercise and pressed “NEXT” immediately the error message appears again in the NEW exercise, here is the tricky part; you need to click "OK’ and when the message goes away you will see that your old code remains only this time it’s on the CURRENT exercise, what I’m trying to say is you need erase you’re old code and complete the exercise as directed…only since there is no comments put out for you to follow it might be more challenging but you can also search on the forums for the answer and copy and paste it…just so you can get out the trouble!!. When you know your code is right press next and that will do. Note that If you have trouble typing anything on the page to start with just refresh the page and try over…I know that’s how I solved it. Good luck!