Python Portfolio Project: Medical Insurance

Here is my Python Portfolio Project: US Medical Insurance.

Overall the project was somewhat difficult. I aimed to use plotting as much as I could to provide more of a visual analysis. I look forward to expanding this skill more in the following sections.

Took me about 3 days to complete the project. I worked on it bit by bit. “I am a slow learner.”

Here is a link to my code repo: GitHub - AngbandShadow5/PythonPortfolioProject: Medical Insurance Project

If there are any questions or concerns feel free to let me know.

Happy Coding :slight_smile:

Congrats on finishing the project! :partying_face:

Seems like you understand how to navigate around in the data set. And, the use of comments helps the viewer see what’s happening w/the functions, etc.

Minor: Is there a reason why you have two notebooks? It might be a good idea to just combine them into one notebook to show the flow of your train of thought and analysis and have all the functions and plots together.

Good work!

1 Like

Thank you. Your kind words are appreciated. :slight_smile:

I suppose I used 2 notebooks because the project directions said we could use either a Class or functions in a different file to perform the analysis on the data.

But I do see what you mean by keeping everything in one notebook so it is easier for the reader.

1 Like

Ah, okay! I didn’t know that’s what the instructions had stated. :slight_smile:

1 Like