Python lists .omit

This problem is from the practice pack in the computer science path. I don’t remember learning .omit in the course and I’m not sure how to answer this problem. What is the answer and how does .omit work?
Thanks

what does important_data look like? Or you can provide the lesson?

.omit seems to be a property added to the data by who-ever created that data list

so we could omit certain data if desired.

That’s all the info from the practice pack. There’s no other info and i can’t even link this because it is just a random problem from the practice pack

I have no idea what the data is, but I suspect the data pack contains a list with objects (class instance) which have a .omit property

can’t you do: print(data_list), and copy that code to the forum so I have an idea what the data pack looks like?

2 Likes

I moved on from that problem and I can’t access it anymore. I just wanted to see if someone else could figure it out but nevermind. I’m just gonna move on

I still by my point that its a property of the object/class instance. Given the syntax used, I am 90% sure. The extra 10% would have been nice (to see the data/exercise), but isn’t a must

1 Like