Python -frameworks

Hi
I am learning python with data science route and wondering if someone can provide me information how to learn working within various frameworks likes of Django (and others in demand…). Please suggest how to do it…

many thanks…

While I cannot speak from experience, we can read up on Django…

https://www.djangoproject.com/

It would appear to run in one’s local environment using the built in SQLite server of Python, but this is not a production environment, only a starting point to get familiar and try our hand at a few simple projects.

Eventually one will need a backend installation in an Apache (or possibly Linux) environment and a more robust database server. I’m not sure who among us have experience with this but will invite another member to cast his bread upon the water…

@stetim94, any experience in this area?

1 Like

@xyz111, learning different frameworks takes time and practice. Reading documentation, following tutorials and so forth. Improving your overall programming experience also helps

@mtf, so far i know django is more commonly deployed on linux indeed, it also supports other database (postgres, mysql) and webservers (nginx, and very possible also apache). But then, i never wrote a django app which made it into production.

2 Likes

many thanks…it should be a good starting point…

2 Likes