Python Exercise: real entry level

Hello there, I’m a new beginner for Python (today is my 3rd day I guess?) and I got this exercise from the book yet I’ve no idea about it…
Can anyone suggest me an answer?
Btw, I’ve only learnt some basic concepts so would you please also explain your code?
Thank you a lot in advance!

Exercise 3: Write a program to prompt for a score between 0.0 and 1.0. If the score is out of range, print an error message. If the score is between 0.0 and 1.0, print a grade using the following table:
Score Grade

= 0.9 A
= 0.8 B
= 0.7 C
= 0.6 D
<0.6 F

If we suggest an answer, you won’t learn to design the solution yourself next time.

let me tell you a little secret, programming is mostly problem solving and bit of coding. So its important that you write the solution. Now, you are new, so we can help you, but we are not going to show the solution and explain, then you miss a valuable learning opportunity

what do you have so far? How could you implement something like this? What would you need?

Yes I’ll take your suggestions and keep trying, thanks

of course, if you run into something specific you can’t figure out, feel free to ask for help (provide code, what you do and do not understand and so on) so we can help you :slight_smile: