Python courses - Cheat Sheets

Hi all,

I am currently taking the Analyze data with Python course. I think is great and I am having fun doing it.

In the beginning, we were receiving something called a cheat sheet. Please see an example here. I thought they were really useful, especially when you take breaks between courses. That is why I was surprised when we stop receiving them for more advanced stuff like lambda functions.

Is there a way we can receive more of these sheets? I think they would be especially useful going forward.

Thanks for the help!

Hey @mihaipalimariciuc, welcome to the forums!

If you read the top of the cheat sheet it says:

This means that Codecademy is indeed working on making more cheat sheets for the courses, but for now, they’re only a beta feature meaning that there won’t be very many. Hopefully, in the future, we will have more of these because they are quite helpful.

If you’d like to give feedback, go ahead and click the link so the Codecademy Team can know what you’d like to see.

2 Likes

Hey @stevencopeland,

Thanks for the answer. I did not realize that. I will give feedback on them as soon as possible.

Thank you!

1 Like

May I assume that in the course: Learn Python 3 the same thing happens, because I did not see anything about beta test? There are summaries or a cheat sheet in pdf about syntax, functions, control flow and list, but nothing about loops or strings.

Hey @jlprietom, welcome to the forums!
Yes, I would assume that the Python 3 cheat sheets are still a work in progress.