Python 3 quiz incorrect answers?

You must select a tag to post in this category. Please find the tag relating to the section of the course you are on E.g. loops, learn-compatibility

When you ask a question, don’t forget to include a link to the exercise or project you’re dealing with!

If you want to have the best chances of getting a useful answer quickly, make sure you follow our guidelines about how to ask a good question. That way you’ll be helping everyone – helping people to answer your question and helping others who are stuck to find the question and answer! :slight_smile:

I’m not too sure if there is something wrong with the quiz or i’m not understanding the list quiz correctly. https://www.codecademy.com/courses/learn-python-3/quizzes/create-python-list-quiz

string1 = "The quick brown"
string2 = "fox jumps over"
string3 = string1+string2
print(string3+" the lazy dog.")

It asks what this would look like and none of the answers it gives are/seem correct. I then put it into the codeacademy online editor and the output was what I expected (The quick brownfox jumps over the lazy dog.).

The answer codeacademy says is correct is this "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Which is correct? I assume it is the first.

Thanks

it doesn’t work like that, the answers are in a different order every time. What might be the first answer for you, might not be the same for me.

So here is the question:

with random answer order. From this answers, which one do you think is correct? And why?

I got the right answer, the right answer is certainly in the list, there is no problem with the quiz.

I know they appear in different order. I meant the first in the 2 arguments I put out.

this is certainly one of the available answers, in my screenshot the third answer, i don’t see the problem?