Python 3 course for free or discount

I am very poor and cannot afford 20$ a month for learning python. But I like the way codecademy teaches python. Please I request if you can give me some discount so that I can afford it. By the way I am a student.

Hi @tera4277595539 - welcome to the forum.

I don’t know of any discount programs available for the Codecademy Pro content, beyond the usual discounts offered for subscribing for longer periods. (E.g. paying for a year up front works out cheaper per month than paying monthly.)

There is a freely available Python course, which is focussed on Python 2, which you could take if you wanted to though. There are some differences between Python 2 and Python 3, but none which are so great as to cause serious confusion. If you can use one, you can use the other quite easily.

1 Like

Hi, @tera4277595539, and welcome to the Codecademy Forums!

If you learn the most important differences between Python 2 and Python 3 as you complete the Codecademy Python 2 content, it will help you learn Python 3.

See the following links and perform some searches for making the pertinent comparisons:

It is worthwhile to understand both Python 2 and Python 3. There’s lots of existing Python 2 code, and understanding that code when you encounter it will be helpful to you.